Tinley Park Public Library offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the building. No password is needed to connect to our signal: "TPLibrary."
18 PCs for TPPL cardholders 18 years & older on Main Level
16 PCs for TPPL cardholders 17 years & younger on 2nd Level
DON'T HAVE A TPPL CARD?
(1) 2 “Express Stations” on the Main Level provide 15 minutes of Internet access for anyone 18 years old or older. These PC do not offer printing or saving.
(2) Visitors passes are sold for $4.00 at the Checkout Desk for all day access to a public PC.
$0.15 per page - BLACK & WHITE
$1.00 per page - COLOR
Our public computers have the following software packages installed on the Windows 7 operating system:
- Adobe Reader 9
- Roxio Creator Starter Edition
- Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Windows DVD Maker (2nd Floor only)
- Microsoft Windows Live Movie Maker
- Microsoft Windows Media Player
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Scratch (2nd Floor only)
1 Windows PC is dedicated for those who are visually impaired. In addition to a specialized keyboard, they include two software programs: JAWS (which reads text aloud), and ZoomText (for enlarging text).
LIBRARY DATABASES & CATALOGS:
- 4 PCs on the Main Level do not require sign-up or have a time limit. These exclusively offer library resources for the purpose of researching databases and searching the catalog for library materials.
- 10 public access catalogs are scattered throughout the building for the sole purpose of searching for library books, movies, music, etc.